Nairabet is considered a pioneering bookmaker since it was the first African sportsbook to operate in Nigeria back in 2009. It is licensed and regulated by the Lagos State Lotteries Board and is mostly known for the extremely high odds at sfootball betting, for the extensive range of betting markets and the 25+ sports they have available for Nigerian bettors. The Nairabet sportsbook is exclusively available to Nigerian players, to whom they are the best choice.
With 25+ sports being available, from football to floorball and from tennis to darts, along with a huge range of markets, all the sports betting fans will be delighted to place their bets with Nairabet online. But when the talk goes to football betting, then the fun is even more elevated. All the major and minor leagues and competitions are here, with most of the African ones being available, all with an excessively huge payout rate reaching an enormous 98.1%! Moreover, a great variety of betting choices will be found, Asian Handicaps, goal and corners totals among them. Another innovative feature available on Nairabet. com is “Edit your bets”. You can edit and change your accumulator bets even after you’ve submitted them.
The live betting section is exciting and despite the absence of a live streaming service, it comes along with a detailed tracker and live stats, capable of helping the players make the right choice. Asian handicaps are available here too, along with a huge variety of alternative wagering options, like Goal totals, correct scores, combo bets, clean sheets and the exact number of goals. If all the above are not enough, you can try the Nairabet Virtual Sports, the lottery game called Nairabet Lucky 6, or the Nairabet casino, coming with lots of interesting games, such as slots, Bingo, Keno and Instant Win games.
Pros and Cons of NairaBet
As part of our review, we have taken a detailed look at all aspects of NairaBet’s operation, with everything from their range of markets, website usability and customer service having been taken into consideration. In our NairaBet review, we found the following positive and negative factors:
- Attractive and easy-to-use website
- Wide range of sports markets
- Ongoing and generous promotions
- 24/7 customer service features
- Lack of welcome bonus
- Missing mobile app
- Football dominated
At first glance, the site looks well put together. NairaBet hasn’t tried to reinvent the wheel and has adopted the common three column approach. The list of different sports can be found down the left-hand side. The center of the page is populated at the top by sliding graphics giving information on the services offered by NairaBet. Below are the top bets and odds for in-play games and on the right-hand side of the page, customers can find their bet slip as well as see graphics displaying promotions and concessions. NairaBet sports keep the Nigerian theme by utilizing a green and white color scheme (with a smattering of red and grey thrown in for good measure).
There are several nice aspects to the bookmaker which make it user-friendly. Located on the left-hand side of the page is a search bar so that bettors can access their desired markets immediately. Furthermore, NairaBet sports offer a bet suggestion tool, so if a customer does not know exactly what they want to bet on, but know how much they want to stake and get back in return, they can input the information and see a list of matching bets.
When selecting a sport on the left-hand side of the page, most commonly a dropdown list will appear with a list of different countries where that sport is being played. Once selected, the different games will pop up in the center of the screen. The odds can be viewed in decimal, fractional or American format and this can be adjusted using the dropdown list at the top left corner of the screen.
Nairabet has mobile apps for Android and iPhones available for download on the Google Playstore and the iTunes store, all you need to do is go to either app store depending on the phone you are using, search for it on the app store and download it.
The mobile app allows you deposit, withdraw and place bets from the comfort of your mobile device anywhere and anytime. It does not have as many features as the desktop version but it will do all basic tasks. There is also a Nairabet lite version of the app which consumes less data and is smaller in size for people concerned about data consumption, it can be downloaded on the Google Playstore.
Betting options, in-play, live streaming
Being a Nigerian betting firm, Nairabet understands the place of European football in the hearts of many Nigerians. This made them show a lot of bias towards football betting which works in everyone’s favour.
- Sports: However, they are not a mono sports betting website. Punters can place stakes on any of the 24 listed sports activity which includes all the major sports played in every part of the globe and less popular sports like Darts, Snooker and Martial Arts.
- In-Play: In as much as you can place stakes on a single game or multiple games as far as a month ahead, you can also place bets on games that are currently being played. Click on the “In-Play” option right on their home page to see a list of games to place a bet on.
- Virtual Games: As a betting firm really interested in maximizing user experience, virtual games are also offered for football, basketball, horse racing and dog racing in High-Definitions. With a not too fast internet, you can still have a smooth game-play in any of the virtual games available.
- First Bet Bonus Promotions – You just have to watch out announcements made through broadcasts and social media. The betting site may launch these promotions at any time of the day or week. When you come across such an offer, you have to login to your account and place a qualifying bet to get a 100% promotional bonus.
- Monday Funding Madness – You can qualify for a reward if you top up your betting account on Monday. This reward is a free bet of 10% of your first deposit of Monday, made from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. You can claim a maximum reward of N50,000.
- Goalless Draw Money Back – If you make a pre-match single bet on 1×2 on any English Premier League match that ends with a goalless score, you will get a complete refund.
- Ticket Cut by One Game – If you lose your ticket just because of one game, you will get a reward. If you bet N100 on 15 games and one of them spoilt your chance of winning N200,000, NairaBet will console you by giving you a part of your potential winnings.
- Consolation Bonus – If you win only one line of your lucky bets, Nairabet will double the odds for your winner so that you can win more. But this offer applies only to bets placed on tennis, basketball, and table tennis.
How to Place Your Bets on NairaBET?
You can do it in only a few steps:
- Visit the official website
- Select your sport under the “Sports” tab
- Look for your game of choice
- Place your bets (singles, combinations, system, etc.)
As simple as that.
When you click on your game of choice, you will get access to all of your betting options and the odds.
All you need to do is to select your bets, assign your stake to each bet and that’s all. You can place all of your bets in only one coupon (in the same of singles).
NairaBet Sign-Up: How to Open an account
After reading the steps that we have outlined above, it is clear to see that the process of registering an account with Nairabet is a simple one – but in order to speed up the process even more, we will now describe the steps in even further detail. The first thing you must do is to click on one of the links that we have provided on this page, as it will allow you to travel to the Nairabet homepage. Once there, click on the ‘Register’ icon on the top right side of the page to open the site’s registration form.
How to Make a Deposit at NairaBet
The following are the steps to load your Nairabet account:
- Log in to your Nairabet account.
- Click on the Deposit link at the top right of the website.
- Choose one of the five banking methods that Nairabet offers.
- Follow the prompts till the funds reach your account.
- The following are the different ways to make a deposit:
- Bank Deposit – Players can deposit directly in First Bank, UBA, FCMB, Union Bank, Sterling Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
- ATM Card – Players can use this method only if they hold a debit card powered by Interswitch, a Naira MasterCard, or a Verve card.
- Authorized Agents – Players can visit an agent in the locality and make a deposit in person.
- Local ATM – Players can load their Nairabet account at any local ATM
- Quickteller – Visit www.quickteller.com/nairabet, enter your email address, customer ID, and phone number. You may also have to reveal your ATM card details to authorize the payment.
- GTB USSD Code – Dial the number *737*50*amount*88# and input your customer ID and ATM pin to make a quick deposit.
- GT Collections – Load your account via your GTB online banking platform using details such as online banking login, customer ID, and security answer.
How to Withdraw Winnings
Players have to follow these steps to withdraw their winnings:
- Log in to your gaming account.
- Choose the Withdraw option under My Account.
- Make sure that you get your bank account verified by NairaBet.
- Navigate to “Withdraw Funds” and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Click on “Make Withdrawal” link.
- Your winnings will reflect in your account in one working day.
SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
NairaBet offers its customers several methods to contact customer support representatives, in the case of a customer having a query which needs addressing. Like many modern bookmakers, NairaBet offers its customers the option to contact them via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. While they may not respond immediately, they respond fairly quickly, as their customer support service is 24/7.
If you want to call a customer support representative, you can call NairaBet on 0700 6247 2238 / 0700. These two numbers are advertised on the bookmaker platform, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page. No matter what the issue may be, a NairaBet customer support representative will help you out.
If you want a formal reply to your query, or prefer to send an e-mail, rather than contact with someone via social media, or call, you can contact NairaBet via e-mail as well. All you have to do is drop an e-mail to [email protected], and you will receive a response to your query sooner rather than later.
Unfortunately, NairaBet does not provide for a live chat option on their bookmaker website. This is rather disappointing, as live chat is often the easiest way to contact a customer support representative. This method of customer service is prevalent among popular bookmakers.
If you enjoyed this article, you can also check for BD Swiss review.