Soccer 6 is a product that is run by the world renowned TAB (Phumelela) group and is essentially the soccer wing of their tote and betting business. We’re going to run over their site and what Soccer 6 South Africa is all about. Let’s get started!
First off, what is Soccer 6 and how does it work? Well, For as little as R6, Soccer 6 enables soccer fans to use their knowledge of the beautiful game to win big.
There are six soccer games in a Soccer 6 South Africa pool – M1 to M6. To win, you must predict the results (W/D/W) of the six matches. For each game, one team is designated Team A and the other Team B. So Arsenal v Manchester United as an example will be A (Arsenal) v B (Manchester United). There are 3 results to choose from in each match, just as there are 3 results in any Soccer match : Team A to Win, Draw and Team B to Win. You can play multiple outcomes but these cost more and the full details can be found on the Soccer 6 South Africa website.
Now that we know how the game works lets have a look at the site and some of it’s promotions.
The website itself is fairly basic but very functional, it’s hard to find anything wrong with it because it’s not your typical sports betting website. Its a Soccer 6 betting website. You have all the important information on the landing page and there is no need for you to navigate to secondary pages unless you are looking for something specific. We quite like this as it makes things very easy to navigate.
Soccer 6 South Africa also have several different options for you to choose from when it comes to their betting. They have Soccer 1, Soccer 4, Soccer 6, Soccer 10 and Soccer 13. So the variety is pretty good. Registration is a breeze as it runs through the slick TAB website. They also have a Soccer 6 South Africa App which is pretty nifty and a fantastic addition to a solid product. They don’t have any promotions to speak of but that’s understandable as they are not your traditional betting website, we’ll let them off the hook on that one!
Key Soccer 6 Information
- On the Soccer 6 bet slip, you must mark S6 and then V1 or V2 and P1 or P2. Which pool to mark or call is always clearly shown when pool details are published.
- In Soccer 6, the result of a match is the score at the end of the normal 90-minute playing period plus any injury time that may be played.
- It does not include extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- Any match in a Soccer 6, 4 or 10 pool not completed by 9am on the day after the last day on which matches in the pool were scheduled, shall be deemed abandoned and all choices shall qualify. The times at which matches are completed will be as supplied by the operator’s official source, notwithstanding the operator’s decision in terms of when a match has not been completed shall be final and binding. Further, the operator reserves the right to extend the time for a match to be completed if circumstances warrant and provided this does not unduly hamper the declaration of results and dividends.
- The payout for each Soccer 6 pool is calculated by dividing the number of winning entries into the pool total.
- Official Soccer 6 payouts are declared as soon as official results of all the matches are received (normally the day after the last matches in the pool).
- Results and payouts are published on this website and displayed at TABs as soon as they become available.
- If you have a winning combination, present your ticket and collect your money at any TAB outlet. For telephone betting and online account holders, winnings are automatically credited to your account and can be transferred directly into your bank account.
Sports You Can Bet On
It’s important to note that this is just the offerings at the time we last looked. As different sports and leagues come in season, more sports are added to these lists. They have action on just about every sport or league that is available to bet on. If it is not, please let us know, and we will make sure to make a note of it here for other bettors.
How To Play Soccer 6
Soccer6 betting is not that difficult to grasp; however, we’ve collated this comprehensive guide for players that want to learn how to play online. When you look at the Soccer 6 betslip, you will find options to pick between P1 or P2 and V1 or V2. These options represent the pool you choose to bet. The Soccer 6 pool includes some of the hot picks of the week from top international and local matches, which makes betting much easier.
You can find Soccer 6 results after all the ties are completed. This means that games that go past that period are considered draws. Your options for each betting line include the following:
- Team A to Win
- Team B to Win
Your bet will need to be accurate for you to claim your winnings. Your payout for winning the Soccer 6 pool is divided by the number of betslips that predicted the results correctly. Thus, you can win anything from hundreds of thousands of Rands to just a couple of thousands.
Players have the option of playing at any TAB establishments around the country. There are over 400 TAB outlets in South Africa and you can go to your nearest one to get a physical ticket. There is also the option of placing your bets online by registering on the official website and filling in the form. Alternatively, you can call and place a bet by phone.
Soccer 6 Tips
Using our PredictionEngine, we provide Soccer 6 tips for all soccer 6 fixtures. We do this by taking each of the soccer 6 games and putting it though our database, looking at all historical data we have, current league performance, if the match is home or away, etc. Using all this data, our system makes Predictions for Soccer 6 matches for the full time correct score. You will also find all the data we used to make that soccer 6 prediction by clicking on “analysis”, so that you can then add this to your own data and see what tips you can come up with. As Soccer 6 consists of 6 matches, we predict for 6 games per pool, but we also make predictions for multiple soccer 6 pools concurrently. So if there are 4 soccer 6 pools open for betting, we will have 4 sets of soccer 6 predictions, of 6 matches each.
Soccer 6 Fixtures
Soccer 6 has multiple pools running per day and per week. Unlike Soccer 13, which typically only has 1 or 2 pools per week. This means that although each pool has less fixtures, there are more pools, so the total number of soccer 6 fixtures per week can easily be almost 100. Not to fear, as our system can easily handle this. As soon as new soccer 6 fixtures are released on the soccer6 site, our system automatically adds them to our database, where we can then provide predictions. This means that we can provide predictions on all soccer 6 fixtures almost immediately after they are released.
How to register on SOCCER6
Soccer 6 is bookie website aimed at football fans who don’t mind wagering on their favorite sport. The sports betting website has several betting options with great promotions. The Soccer 6 website is user-friendly and all features are easy to access, including the login tab which allows new users to register. The registration process is in three stages, it takes a few minutes and new applicants can start betting once all details provided have been verified. Here is a short guide on how to open an account on Soccer 6 South Africa.
- Visit http://www.soccer6.co.za/.
- The “register here” icon is located at the top-left corner of the page. Click on it.
- Fill in your personal details in the first stage.
- Proceed to next stage where you will be required to fill in your physical address.
- To complete registration, send your FICA documents by uploading a clear copy on the website or sending a copy to [email protected]
- Once your documents has been verified, you will be sent an email.
- Use the link sent to you to verify your email address.
- Log in on the website with your new user details.
Entering your Soccer 6 Registration Details
Tabonline will request several details from you in order to complete your Soccer 6 Online registration, we’ll be running through each of these with a brief explanation of each.
- First Name : Your First name as shown on your South African ID or Passport, enter it as it appears.
- Last Name : Your Last name as shown on your South African ID or Passport, enter it as it appears.
- South African Id Number : Enter your South African ID number or upload a copy of your ID / Passport.
- Contact Type : Select how you would like Tab to contact you, via cellphone etc.
- Contact Number : Your contact number, make sure you enter it correctly!
- Email Address : Your email address, once again be sure to enter it correctly.
Once you’ve competed the above details you’re ready to move on to the next part of the registration, do so by clicking on continue. Once the second page has loaded you’ll be requested to fill in the following info.
- Physical Address : The address where you stay, be sure to have a document with proof of residency on it!
- City : The City where you live
- Province : Use the drop down menu to select the province you are in
- Postal Code
Completing all the above details will take you to the final registration screen, where all you’ll need to do is accept the terms and conditions and your Soccer 6 online registration will be completed. It’s that easy! Now that you have an online soccer 6 account it’s time to top up your account and place some bets.
Topping up you Tabonline account
In order to play soccer 6 online you’ll need to transfer or deposit funds into your online betting account, Tab have the following options available for punters.
- 1Voucher Deposit, read more about where to buy and use 1voucher
- Direct Deposits, If you bank with one of the big four South African banks, you need no longer take the risk of carrying cash when you collect your winnings or when you go to make a deposit to your telephone or online betting account. When you bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank, you can ensure your safety and security by linking your betting account and your bank account. This will enable you to transfer directly to and from each account. You can view all the banking details under my account > deposits.
- Credit or Debit card deposits
- Internet banking with Setcom
- Internet Banking with Payu, an instant EFT service
Tabonline.co.za (soccer 6 vouchers) is one of the largest and most popular online sportsbook operators and is a South African brand name in the industry.
The operator has arguably the most physical outlets in the country and punters can find a tab retail shop across the breadth of SA.
The Tab site has a voucher system of providing punters with a pre-paid service, yet this is an under-utilised service offered by such a large company.
The site does use the 1voucher system, but many leading operators also offer OTT Vouchers as well as through mobile phone networks, like MTN.
That being said, they still reach out to more than 10 000 retails stores, excluding their own totes. The point is they could be doing so much more, to get their bet-markets out in the game.
Tabonline does have a unique voucher system in the form of an android smartphone app – taking bets on Soccer 6, 10 and 13.
According to their site a punter can buy vouchers for the app at any TAB store and then must download the app to a smartphone from the tabonline or Soccer 6 website.
Once downloaded the app, a punter must key in the voucher number.
Essentially the service kicks in once the app is installed on a phone – and then a punter can purchase betting vouchers.
To download the app go to www.tabonline.co.za or www.soccer6.co.za.
Many new punters are not computer savvy nor feel comfortable with banking online, but they are very used to getting pre-paid airtime and electricity – so an extension of this service is just what they are looking for in a sports betting partner. This is where 1 voucher is proving a boon to betting operators.