The French team did not do so well in the first match of the group stage. They lost 1-4 against Mexico, with Andre-Pierre Gignac scoring the only goal for them.
In the second round of the Olympics, South Africa lost their first match. They lost to Japan. This is a new team and they will have better luck in their next game. You can bet on them for 14 dollars, or France for 1.25 dollars.
The Tricolours did not win the opening match. This is somewhat bad, because South Africa will try to win. They will work hard, and they may take advantage of the Tricolour’s sluggish defense. I think that there will be an exchange of goals because both teams have nothing to lose since they are not favorites.
- If France loses their next game, and Japan is tied with Mexico, then the team will not make it to the playoffs. But if they win in the second round, they still have a chance.
- South Africa needs to win their upcoming game against France. If they do not, they will not qualify for the play-offs.
- Mexico must also win their game against Japan in order to have a chance of qualifying from the group stage.
Bets and odds for the match France Ol. – South Africa Ol
France is more likely to win the match according to the bookmakers. France’s odds are 1.23, and South Africa’s odds are 2.75.
Bookmakers estimate the victory of South Africa at odds of 13.50.
Betting on a draw in the upcoming game is possible with the odds 6.90.
- The French were hamstrung in their first match of the group stage, losing 1-4 to Mexico. With France’s only goal coming from Andre-Pierre Gignac, they enter the second round with a loss and zero points.
- South Africa also come into the 2nd round with 0 pts after their first game at the Olympics against Japan (0-1). No more than 1 goal has been scored in South Africa Olympic Games games so far this tournament. Bet on “1st Half: Total less than 1.5” at odds of 1.40
About the teams
Betting on the French national team Ol.
The team unexpectedly lost to Mexico in the first round of the Olympic tournament. But France’s chances to qualify from this group are good. You can bet on them at odds of 1.4. In their last Olympics, they won two group stage matches, scoring 2 goals in these games but for the whole tournament they never scored more than 2 times per game. Bet on “France ITM 2.5” at odds of 1.7
Bets on the South African national team Ol
The team started the tournament with a game against Japan. They lost. This made it harder for them to get out of their group. Now, their chances of making the playoffs are not very good. The odds for this are 8.50 or 2 in 10 chance”.
South Africa was the last team in their group last time. Maybe they will be at the end of this group, too. If you were to bet on that happening, it would cost $1.29.
The South African team has not scored in 3 of their last 4 matches at the Olympics. Bet on the African team not being able to score in the upcoming game for odds of 1.60.